Other Uses for Scala
Leaves old-fashioned, printed signage far behind
Regardless of whether you're running a clothing shop, a quick-service restaurant or another kind of organization – your business is persuading someone to do something, and to do it now. Digital signage is a powerful motivator and driver of increased sales and it leaves old-fashioned, printed signage far behind. Your in-store digital signage…
- Commands attention by displaying targeted messages focusing precisely on the thing you want to sell more of.
- Can use video and animation to build a more engaging message.
- Can be customized based on the location, the time of day or what's in and out of stock.
- Lets you experiment with different pricing models in different locations.
- Boosts your profits through the sale of advertising space.
Even as your digital signage network is making money by increasing sales or generating advertising revenue, it's saving lots of money, too. A digital signage network does this by…
- Eradicating the cost of printing old-fashioned posters or billboards
- Replacing multiple other pieces of printed collateral, such as racks of brochures
- Cutting the expense of getting posters and other collateral from the printer to multiple locations
- Eliminating labor required to take down old static signage and hang updated signs or billboards
- Preventing opportunity cost that can happen if your printed signage doesn't get hung in time
- Reducing TV advertising costs by conveying video messages elsewhere