Scala's Digital Wayfinder
A solution that will match your budget and needs
Let Scala's Digital Wayfinder help you and your customers with a powerful, responsive and intuitive solution
Getting people where they need to be is no easy task in a large facility or on a vast campus. Interactive digital signage offers powerful solutions to relegate that awkwardly folded, printed map to the pages of history.
- A hospital wayfinding system linked to the patient database prints a map to patients' rooms
- A convention hotel connects with a scheduling system and has a large meeting schedule display in the lobby plus smaller panels by meeting room doors displaying the events inside
- Mall shoppers key in a brand name product to learn which stores carry the product and get directions to the stores
- Air travelers enter a flight or destination, find the gate number and learn where they can buy coffee on the way there
- Facility managers easily and instantly update the system when a tenant moves in or out, and the change doesn't cost a penny
From a simple, non interactive way pointing solution through to a multilevel, dynamic path drawing solution, we have a solution that will match your budget and needs.
Wayfinding options include:
- Non-interactive wayfinding messaging
- Integration with your meeting room event database and maps
- Pathdrawing enables the user to see dynamic paths on how to get somewhere from where they currently are
- A simple to use back-end GUI for dynamically changing your tenants/rooms etc. Unlike other solutions you do not have to outsource this service
- Push to mobile – once you have your directions you can request to have them sent to your mobile device