Mobile & Social
Let your customer tap right into your digital signage program
Your customers carry their mobile devices with them wherever they go and many use them to tap into social media all day long. Let them tap right into your digital signage program, too.
- Use QR codes on your displays so customers can zap directly to product information, instant coupons and other promotions or social sites (see a QR code video demo below)
- Promote your Facebook page and have your customers tell the world they "like" you
- Display up-to-the-second Twitter feeds and other social media buzz on your displays, encouraging customers to spread the word
- Integrate your Instagram feed to keep in touch with the viral visual world, sharing creative snapshots about your brand from users all over the world
- Share who has been to your location via Foursquare and gain a new audience from the broad reach of this social network. Engage users in contests based on number of visits or promote coupons
- According to a recent report from Juniper Research, an estimated 1 in 5 smart phones will have Near Field Communication (NFC) functionality by 2014. With NFC retailers can read user preferences from their device and customize messages to deliver a personalized experience for shoppers.NFC technology enables devices to act as loyalty cards, location 'check in' devices, payment methods, coupons, tickets, and secure keys to access cars, hotel rooms, buildings, computers and more. NFC also allows customers to purchase via in-store display, participate in promotions and acquire additional information on products and services.
- Use these social media and mobile device connections to mine valuable customer information
- Make your message ACTIONABLE, able to both change customer behavior and change itself based on predictive analytics and your own predefined goals. Learn more about Advanced Analytics with Scala iS.
- Learn about more of Scala's Customer Engagement Tools